In your eyes I'd like to stay

Photobucket

-Short-term social shutdownz-

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Scorpion king versus Bird nest queen - My cute date hahahahahahahah ^^

Photobucket

Frolicked with Peishan at Tampines1 after school someday. Yes we both love frolicking with fruity pebbles........ yum : ) Talked a lot and caught up quite a bit and we were supposed to find out who he is but, eyecandies are sweeter when their identities stay as a mystery, right? : ) And I saw Xiaofu there too, looks more guai already ha ha.

Nothing much with my life, but 3 words definitely fit in best: Si bei loner. Nay, looking on the bright side of life, will be buying new car tomorrow yay Honda fit sweet : )

Shall be gone for good again and, I'm currently in the midst of getting rid of those thunder thighs. Shut up PCD (Pussycat dolls Pingcheong dog/demoraliser) : (


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH they're damn good!

Happy Birthday M, love you forever. You're always on the top, my top, my taste of perfection : )

Comments

Popular Posts