Mixed tapes

Photobucket

I have decided I will get a new piece of metal into me, just don't know which. I don't care if it hurts but no infections though. I'm still comtemplating between surface piercing or dermal anchor 8 )


From the core of my brains, the top of my lungs, the tip of my fingers, the pit of my stomach and from the bottom of my heart: School sucks.

Ok maybe not, since I spent everyday of my after school life with Sam. Since Sec 1 'til now we've never spent so much time after school together before...... scary. Kidding HAHAHAH.

Pictures were taken on the last week day of holidays - CO performance with Sam, towned with aunts
(think: Dintaifung, taka, fox sales, pink Paris Hilton bags, starbucks, calls, nicest aunts ever!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have been spending so much time with Gloria too! Movie with her on the Youth day, exciting : )

Just a normal Macs-craved morning where we wasted > two hours + overload messages dragging each other out of bed. After breakfast, couldn't find anything to do so trained to Sengkang to arcade. Omg arcading in the morning is the sickest ever, we totally wanted to vomit onto the screen - Let's go jungle somemore (x_x)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spent Wednesday powerwalking to USA with Gloria 'til the sky turned dark: Ugly ic photo, house visiting Cassandra, shophouses, looking at mini shitzus and silky terriers, crazy chihuahua, dancing Hoedown Throwdown while crossing 8-laned roads, emicake, rundown hotels, citylights, durian overload, crowds, unairconditioned Mrt stations................ awesome ; )

-------------

It seems like everyone's giving me the death pill - to kill myself, and to kill them for making me feel like this.
Two truths and a lie? If I ever played shooting games I'd prolly really shoot you down, because everyone's driving me crazy, excluding you.
My life at this point is screwed beyond repair and I really don't know what to do.
I feel like running away, to a place where no one recognises me and knows of my past,
but the past can neither be erased nor modified,
and in the end I'll still feel hallow inside.

To the world, you may be one person. To one person, you may be the world. I lost you, and lost every fucking reason to stay in this world.

They told me not to dwell back on the past. But when I look at myself now, I don't see any part of my own self. It's like I'm a complete stranger to myself. I don't feel worthy of anything, much less be able to look into the future.

I guess life will never be the same again. I'll never be able to find back myself, find back who I used to be.

-------------------------

I'm like shutting myself up again, goodbye world.

PS: Sad I won't be attending the Neverland parteh!!!!!! Bai bai Michael Jackson, you are always the legend and the King of music!

When hide (King of Psyborg Rockstar \m/) from X-Japan died, Japan fell into confusion cos' everyone started committing suicide. Wonder if that'll happen for now manz dyam : /

Comments

Popular Posts