Color spectrums of my heart

Photobucket

Schools sucks to the point that I skipped Napfa because I didn't feel like taking it. Thank goodness I have my expired MC so: Correction tape check, pen check, photocopy machine check, guilty not conscious check........................................... I'm sorry but Tammie Ho forced me into this : B

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Rushed over to PP after school with Karen to get her scandals done, then rushed back to school to watch volleyball. But she went home after Gx's match, so I stayed 'til 6 for Kele's dance to end. My social circle in Chung cheng is so puny .__.

Anyway Md and Jt's match was cool to watch and Xinhui was like pulling my sleeves and screaming LOL. Aw how wish it was beach volleyball instead 8 D K it ended and omg I saw Rachelle so she was yakking away to me about Jc life heh heh I can't wait to graduate : /

Photobucket
"Omg!!!!!! Split fringe!!!!!!!" LOL.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Cabbed over for Fop with Kele! : ) Joined Joan's bro, Cheeyann and his friend and saw Persis too! Joan's bro so shyyyyyyyyyy hahah but kinda lame -.- Fop was awesome!!! But the songs were a little stranger and the guy beside Kele............. thinks he's in some metal concert HAHAH. And we were all tired, Kele and I were like falling asleep while standing already......But those didn't matter, cos' God was there! : )

Comments

Popular Posts