Why so serious?

Photobucket
"Love is like a reminder that nothing else matters."

Yay happy me cos' parcel has arrived : ) : ) : ) : )

Random in class: I asked Ningfeng if anyone could suffer from a sudden death with no reason................ and he mentioned about Spontaneous Human Combustion!!!!!!!!! Omg like someone suddenly gets on fire and burns to death for no reason scary : O

I've been pretty much of an unabsorbent sponge in school for sitting at the back. HA HA HA. Soon-to-be-plastergirl : ( I've got blue-blacks and grazes on my right arm now someone is damn violent. JIA SAI LAA HAHAHAH. Unending conflicts.................... like totally only. But conflicting is like our only form of communication why : (

TGIF - All hail slacking!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bringing the Nikon 90 to school & hopefully my treat don't phailure : )

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sam and Vivienne cute in their blazers!!!!!!!! : )

People say that the best way to cheer yourself up is by trying to cheer others up, really?

Comments

Popular Posts