Key Exchange

Photobucket
School isn't screwed........................... my life is. And to think that I'm slowly becoming physically and mentally attached to Chung cheng female toilets treating them like my second home only makes me feel like I've gotten a headshot. It's seriously in my "most visited places" list, and the best place to squat in a corner and cry.

Anyway, the only things that I rmb about school this week are the sick jokes Ningfeng bombarded me with!!!! HAHAHAH. "........and there are cock-eating fishes in the lake" and "1,2,3,4,5,5,5,5,5" HAHAHAHAHAHAH they require high IQ to be understood and I did ok!

Ok he's one funny seatmate but he can't stop calling me a "Sha bi" (Idk what's that) and "Nongmin" (Farmer) who digs + eats shit and he keeps pretending to be _______ -_-


Magic-Monday: Kele @ my house, Sandy's birthday celebration @ TM, aimless walks @ MarinaSq, Pepper Lunch @ Suntec.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A messy bed is a comfy bed : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"The rain falls on my windows and the coldness runs through my soul. And the rain falls, oh the rain falls, I don't want to be alone."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I took quite long to realise that there's no flame HAHAHAH.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
JPFC - Joanne's Pimple Fan Club!!!!!!!! (^^')

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wow Siewting wearing low cut ; )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Omg we ran away right after we did that.

Photobucket
Jealous of Sandy's pretty phone!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAH OMG SAM LOOKS LIKE THOSE KIND OF EVIL GHOST VIDEOS WHERE THEY MAKE YOU STARE AND MAKE A GHOST APPEAR SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why is Ruihang smiling..................................... Heh heh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
YAY x 123456789

Photobucket
"Hearts all over the world tonight."

Photobucket
Samuel Tan's face is P R I C E L E S S.

Photobucket
Awwwwww! : D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"We're tumbling down, we're spiralling. Tied up to the ground, we're spiralling."

Photobucket

Spent 1400 - 1730 after school with Sam talking and talking about everything and anything. Cheer up dear : ) And I guess she's right........... I shouldn't let that person affect my life, after all I'm not even sure if that person's aware of my existence. But life's just tough this way................

Comments

Popular Posts