Eclipse of the dark

Photobucket
Sadness is beautiful, loneliness that's tragical.

Listening compre was so not good! When the "omg her yellow heels are damn hot" teacher gave out the papers I started my hyperventilation again!!!!!!!!! I was asthma-ing like siao for air all thx to JHDHJSBBJNBGJNB. Omg almost died. I fell asleep during Listening and I am so sad, so sad that I decided to take 43 until nearing Serangoon Gardens and walked home : /

Anyway.......................... yesterday was a happy day!!!!!!!!! : D : D : D After school the brother came to fetch me with his SJR. We went to Geylang to eat Beijing Dimsumzxszxs. Prawns overload!!!!!!!!!! And go out with him really the easiest way to go Taf Club lor, almost suffocated while stuffing prawns in my mouth, and I choked on prawn shell -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't know why I look so sad!!!!!!!! I guess I was just concentrating.

Ok so after eating, we went to Kallang Bahru to find for emicakes for Dad's birthday : ) Omg damn lame we couldn't find the exact spot cos' the GPRS damn lag, so we carried it around! But we couldn't find it : /

Kallang Bahru is big and it's so shopping mall-ish. There's everything! (GLORIA NEXT TIME BRING ME THERE OK!) And we went to Fairprice cos' it's huge!!!!!!!!! Then we started grabbing all the chocolates "omg growfat.com" HAHAHAHAHAH MY BRO MY BRO. Then he went to pee and we found emicakes, bought our cake and went home : )

Photobucket

Photobucket
My strawberry cheesecake which I don't even know what I'm eating. "Sweet, just eat lor" HAHAHAHAH.

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Omg don't take it's so ugly please? *Offs the screen* *Ons back* Ok just take but omg it's damn ugly right???" My bro is weird -.-

I shall post pictures of my dad since his actual birthday is tomorrow : ))))))))))))

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ginny so sweet! I want Hello Kitty!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahah kidding : )

Photobucket
Amaths is tough : (

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm damn tired but I need to sleep................................. sigh : (
Today no eclipse at all so sad. Ningfeng damn bad one lor "Aiya Singapore ah, won't even get 10% of it HAHAHAHAH" -.-.-.-.-.-
I hope I won't regret my decision, you too.

Comments

Popular Posts