Hindrance

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Now I know how it feels."

--
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket After school, had lunch with Sam thx for the 'sacrifice' ok ok ok you still owe me drink lor HAHAHAH.

--
Photobucket Bused & trained over to Tampines to meet Peishan, sigh I was still later than her Photobucket She had her pepper lunch and we talked our hearts Photobucket out for quite long. I heaved as I complained, she yelled as she ranted but both of us ended up laughing at each other's sorrows cos' everything seemed rather interesting+hilarious HAHAHAHAHAH. My problems aren't resolved but I guess it feels better to let it all out and laugh at how silly I actually was..... have been Photobucket than to bottle everything inside me. And Peishan!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your 'Smiley Girl' LOLOLOLOLOL Photobucket

Rushed over to Tampines1 to buy J.cool yogurt...... my treat ok Photobucket Realised we were damn late, so ran back to Century to catch our 4:45 Harry Potter, aw missed the front part Photobucket I only found the Dumbledore and Harry at the cave part 'Harry Potterish'!?!??!?! The other parts were like some romance movie with all the snogging and making out Photobucket I think the show's not too bad cos' it's superrrrrr funny (I love Rupert and Emma!!!) but just a lil' lack of Harry Potter material. And yep the entire cinema was damn chaotic wahlau everyone was talking loudly in the open and no one cared plus everyone went "CHEY" at the end...... Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Red and purple dope yo Photobucket

Photobucket
Her Photobucket skill is Photobucket what are you taking!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kidding Photobucket)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Still say pinafore not short................... I miss IJ uniform Photobucket

Don't feel like posting all the pix!

We left Tampines at around 7:30 but the train spoil PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket so I only reached home at 9 omg shag to the max. Dang, so many girls changed so drastically over the past 3 years Photobucket I'm like the stagnant few, just that I've become waaaaaay quieter, softer (and maybe less happy). Yes Peishan I've noticed it too I know I don't shout or jump around like how I used to anymore eh omg I didn't know it was that noticeable lor Photobucket

Anyway thx Peishan for today, for listening to me and making me laugh so much love you PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Comments

Popular Posts