Boredom spells camwhore, quarantine spells diy

  • Can't step out of the house at all.
  • Temperature needs to be taken 3 times a day.
  • A nurse and an officer will pop by 3 times a day (I think they bluff, scared I run out of house only hahahahahahah)
  • Bro is not coming back from camp : (
  • JJJBW pls take care!


Photobucket
Hi Kele they sent me masks too hahahahahah so fun.

Photobucket
Everyone in the hizzle is scared of me except Kitty : (

Photobucket
And picture Baek Kyung : (

Photobucket
Bored like ghost.

Photobucket
Don't believe can try.

Photobucket
Hi Joeyong! Jong please take care!!!!!!!!! Your soontobeboyfriend (lol) is dying to see you, ok laa me too. <3

Every kid is as bad - they're all happily clicking the CNA poll and joing the Facebook holiday-extension petition LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Comments

Popular Posts