Yearning of the Heart

Photobucket
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love
--

I'm bored and I don't feel like sleeping so I shall upd8 for the sake of upd8ing. Anyway, bused down all the way to Joanne's house today morning & ok as usually I was l***.

"Eh shit I think I stop wrong stop."
"Huh omg where are you got what's around you!?!?!?!?!?!"
"Bungalows"
"Is it like some kindergarten HAHAHAHAH hmmm???"
"I think I stopped at Whitesands primary that bus stop"
"HUH OMG THAT'S LIKE 2 BUS STOPS DAMN FAR AWAY LEH 10 MINS WALK!!!"
"Huh really? Eh wait I'm at your bus stop already"
"HOW YOU WALK SO FAST??? HAHAHAHAH"
"HAHAHAHAH"

Omg damn hot. Her house super messy........ like mine hahahahah. I like her room cos' it's messy and cosy!! Tried to hi-lite her hair with VERY LITTLE aluminium foil and clear wrap. FAILURE TTM. Got color? No. Under the light leh??? Eh still don't have. Wahlau totally no color!?!?!

Photobucket
Renia the wrinkled-hand granny

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
You think I epic egyptian???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Siaozxs zharzxs borzxs

Photobucket
Swollen right eye......

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Left her place at 130. Joanne's damn weird!!!! Must be exactly 130 then can leave house one!

Went amk to meet Don and whoa typical ah beng/gua LOL. Walked around amk so many rounds, then walked outside. Few minutes only also can get lost!?!?! Hahahahah his social circle damn big ah, hi here hi there, so many friends......... and admirer! LOL. Bused home at like 4 plus : )

Comments

Popular Posts