I see you got low and got plenty more to show

Photobucket
A heart ain't brain - The brain tells me I like boys, but the heart tells me I'll only love one.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gloria and I can never be punctual (hahahahahah), we were still sleeping half an hour before the meeting time............ Finally rushed over to Angmokio hub for Monsters VS Aliens 3D and we're 10 mins late! 3D shows are damn cool but the kids were so annoying sorry I h8 noisy kids lor.

After the show, went to get our nails done : ) I only did fingers and it was 23bux, she did for toes too but it was friggin 50 going 60bux omg. After sitting there for like 2 hours we went for Pepperlunch, salmon is always awesome ^^

Left for Wisma and walked around. I totally buanged my nail onto the glass when I was pointing to the earholepuncher!!!!!!!!! It was so crowded and I h8 crowds so we went back to Amk to refurbish our nails ha ha ha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to arcade after that! Daytona, Time Crisis, Silenthill : ) The guy outside was damn cute!!!!! Looks like _____ and totally cute ok shhhhhhh : )

Gloria is damn evil.

Renia: *Points to some eye product* I think I need that, my eyes are so dead.
Gloria: No need what, your eyes are actually quite mesmerizing.
Renia: (Somehow knows she's up to no good already but still asks) Why?
Gloria: They attract attention. Because they're so small that when people look at you, they spend figuring out where your eyes are. HAHAHAH.
Renia: T_________________T

Bused back and I love strawberry milk tea toodles ^^

Comments

Popular Posts