You showed me something that I couldn't see

Photobucket
Fep, wisma, taka (I love Taka exhibition halls I bought a Little Miss Sunshine waterbottle finally), cine, centrepoint, parkway parade.

Met Sam at Wisma yesterday, ok I was earlier than her not because I was on time but because she was later than me hahahahah sorry Sam for the other times : B

Watched Hannah Montana the movie : ) Even Sam thinks it's not bad!! The movie isn't crappy all over like the tv show, at least it's got material + kinda cute ha ha. But half of the time I was waiting for Lucas Till to appear, and if you actually ignore Miley Cyrus' real personality, you'll think the show's ok. Crash the stereotype yo : )

Rushed over to pp and it's so quiet at night! Aw can't wait for the shopping centre downstairs to finish up............................. Serangoon is busy and boring.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My act cute bottle ^^

Photobucket
Dying right eye......................

Photobucket

Photobucket
You

Photobucket

Photobucket
I don't like noodles I only like the soup

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love u Sam : )

--
The new car came on Monday night: SJR817Y (Yes my bro is lucky SJR SJR SJR hahahahah) Drove to gardens just to get Frolicks yum. The weather was so hot that once I got out of the shop 1/6 of it melted already : (

Photobucket

Photobucket
The camera at the back of the car showing on the tv! Super cool like an airplaine : )

--
The other day at Siewting's house....................................

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Siewting when-she's-the-blind-mice replicas!

Photobucket
Virgin sleep with Siewting LOL.

Siewting I want to go back to Pasir ris park cos' I realise that after so long I still miss _____ and I'm really very very sad now : (

--
Photobucket
imizu>uimagine

Photobucket
The haunting cch girls toilet while I was meditating beside the basins..........................................

Comments

Popular Posts