I kept seeing ur face on th streets, but none of them was really u.

WHY ARE MY FRIENDS AND I ALL SO LAZY : /!?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Ok maybe that's precisely why we're friends hmm. Was supposed to meet Gloria at the Stadium yesterday at 8 to go jogging. I tell you, there're at least 4 attempts but never once succeed. My alarm rang at every 10 minutes hers rang at every 3 minutes, but still we couldn't wake up HAHAHAH. Then decided to Macs at Interchange and we finally settled down at 10 -.-

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAH retarded~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We decided to take the Circle Line for fun and trained to Bishan to watch Night at the Museum super random. It's fuching funny!!!!! There's like thunder in the cinema manz, people's laughter can be damn scary, like scarier than Joanne's somemore : B I bought a tendollaronly Cottonon tank ^^ Then trained back to Serangoon to buy Gloria's porridge -.- The china stallholders damn scary laa!! They quarrel take rice throw at each other one.......... siao eh.

Yep it's true Mrs.Tan said I was MIAed for 2 years. Ever since I entered Cch I haven't really been around this area although I stay there : / Yesterday went only saw like 10 over people but it kinda sucked oops.

Photobucket
Like damn cool laa this person whoever she is hahahah.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kingkong eating tiny people!!!!!!!!! It's like so coincidental totally unplanned LOL.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket

Gloria went for piano at Jurong and I bused to Kele's house and went to Kallang Leisure! I felt so extra there cos' they were all 3MD people but Mr.yee was being nice so had to show some face to join in. In the end everyone went back earlier and only left Mr.yee, Kele and I to spam all the bowling balls to finish the games LOL.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts