With a cherry top/bottom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
(Conferencing with Joanne, Daphne, Kele and Sandy now!)

JOANNE IS VERY ALIVE & KICKING!
I was sleeping soundly and she had to call to pretend to be MOH!?!??!?!
(Glad to hear that anyway since you're back with your nonsense)

Joanne: Hello this is MOH, may I have your full name?
Renia: Lek Li Ying Renia
Joanne: May I have your IC?
Renia: S94...
Joanne: Yes continue!
Renia: .......
Joanne: May I have your full address?
Renia: Blk ............. (Haven't even say my door number)
Joanne: Can you please send pockey to ward 176?
Renia: HUH???
Renia: HAHAHAHAHAH.
Joanne: HAHAHAHAHAH.

HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT AN ASS LOLOLOLOLOL we 2 laughed like crazy. GOOD MORNING JOANNE!



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Cisco and Moh very irritating one lor! Early in the morning 9am ring my handphone, ring the house phone, ring the door bell. They just gave me the Tamiflu pills! And the Doc looks like the dentist in the Colgate enamel protection ad lol.

Take care C2 once again!! Cell blog is really awesome : )

----------------------

"I wanna grab your face and shove it from wall to wall, I don't care if any of the neighbours call. Then I'm gonna crack a bottle, and then let my body wobble and shove it in your face cos' you think you're a model." HAHAHAHAH I can still laugh after forever.


Photobucket
I just went to someone's blog and the songs are all so sad........... It's so sad that there wasn't a happy ending like those you find in fairytales. No............. Love stories don't even have endings *Cries* (Ok Sam knows what's happening I think she thinks I'm totally lame hahahahahah right pro twit reader?)


PS: Alex Mckee is damn hot on pictures but in real life he's a total ahgua : ( He's gay - he's attached to Chase and they have so many kissing vids on the web. Why does he fakes his voice just to sound like Matthew Lush! His normal voice is way hotter : (



So cute?



I look out of my window, and I see my Korean neighbour staring right back at me ~~
What if I followed Taylor Swift and wrote Sarangheyo on a piece of paper, would he actually see?
I was just kidding cos' he's way younger than me ~~
If only his elder bro could change room with him. HA HA HA kidding tsk.

Comments

Popular Posts